Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i <3 sf

I love San Francisco. If I were to drop everything in life and just move somewhere I would definitely consider SF as a top contender. I love the pulse of the city. The food is amazing. The people are nice and original and genuine. Public transportation is great. The history is rich. My 49ers are there. And of course winter clothing never felt so right or looked so good than in SF! ;)

Here are select photos from our trip a few weeks ago. We had an amazing time. When we got back, I couldn't help but think how truly blessed we were to have such wonderful friends/family. A big thank you to Stephanie/Curtis and Tom who were so gracious to take time out of their busy lives to show us the town and entertain us.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0