Monday, December 28, 2009

'Tis the Season

What a wonderful year I've been blessed with -a family that continues to love me and support me in all that I do, friends that grow with me and laugh with me, a career that I'm happy with, and the unconditional love from my best friend and future husband. What more could I really have wanted?!
There have been moments of joy and moments of sadness, but when looking back at 2009 I can truly say it was an amazing year. I can only imagine what 2010 will bring as I look forward to a new life...marriage, ten year reunions, home ownership (fingers crossed!), career advancement...I'm excited for what's to come, but can never forget to relish in the moments of the present. I need to remember to sit back and reflect of how I've gotten to this moment in life and who has helped me get here and how unbelievably grateful I am for this life I've been given.

I leave you with a few shots of my loved ones during this holiday season as I assume this should be my last post until 2010. I'll see you next year!


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0