Monday, January 11, 2010

Engagement Photos

Oh you don't know how long I've been wanting to post for a long time about our e-session with the ever-so-lovely and talented Ms. Caroline Tran.


One warm, very warm, mid-October day, Rajiv and I got dolled up and went back to our old stomping grounds.



Back to where it all started. First it was the dorms, then chemistry (the class, not the sparks...those came later), then friendship which eventually blossomed into love, then a puppy and a ring!

Who would've known nine years ago that this is where we would wind up? Life is full of the unexpected and what better way to spend it than laughing with you best friend?

As stressful as wedding planning can be, I've embraced my masochism and am enjoying it as I know in 89 days it'll soon be over. However, after the planning, I'm looking forward to continuous laughing with my best friend. And I'm looking forward to the many obstacles we'll face together as husband and wife.


Please please please check out Caroline's work at her page www.carolinetran.net/blog. She's an unbelievably talented photographer. She made our session so fun and relaxing. It's strange to have someone capture the intimate moments of your love and the little nuances in your personality, but she does it with such grace and poise. I cannot speak more highly of her! Thank you Caroline for capturing our love on camera, it's the best gift we could ask for!

-
P.S. Anyone notice the pinwheels ;)

1 comments:

Miss Mestas said...

WOW! Nancy I love love love your pics! You guys are adorable!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0