Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rubber Stamping Addiction

Okay, so on this journey of wedded bliss, I've set out to "DIY" a lot of things. Since my last DIY project, the invitations, I've become a bit obsessed with rubber stamps!

I never realized how cute, fun and personal rubber stamping can be! There's something about that extra touch that it adds.

I've taken the stamping to one portion of our favors! The candy bags for our candy bar now have a stamp that states "sweet love" on it. The letters are in green and it shows a pink heart, I'll show the pictures soon! But I absolutely love it. It'll play off the yellow candies that we'll have at the bar and it's a sneaky way of putting pink in the wedding without Rajiv's objections since hearts HAVE to be pink!

I'm going to try to make my own cards from now on with rubber stamps. Not only will it be fun, but it will certainly be one of a kind and straight from the heart.

Happy Thursday everyone! Stay safe in this insanely crazy rain.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

look at you go! you will love your wedding day when you see all your hard work come together. I cannot wait to see your pictures!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0